Nurse-Midwife at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2009). She completed the Diploma in Management and Leadership in Health Companies (2013) and the Diploma in University Teaching for Health Professionals (2017), both at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, she has multiple training courses related to her area of clinical development. Currently, she is in the final stage of her Master’s Degree in Medical Education and Health Sciences at the UC School of Medicine.
Undergraduate and graduate teaching activities (last 5 years):
- She teaches undergraduate courses and coordinates courses in the area of nursing care for hospitalized adults: “Nursing Care for Adults and the Elderly”, ” Inpatient Nursing Internship”, “Prevention and Management of Accidents”.
- She is a guest lecturer in the courses “Nursing Research”, “Nursing Care” and “Nursing Care in the Vital Cycle”.
- She is a member of the Office of Nursing Education.
- She has been awarded two teaching innovation projects.
- In postgraduate teaching she is part of the team of teachers of the courses Graduation Activity and Evidence-Based Education of the Master in Medical Education and Health Sciences of the UC School of Medicine.
- In continuing education teaching she is part of the team of the course Introduction to Evidence Based Practice dictated by the School of Nursing and online tutor of the Clinical Teaching course of the Diploma in University Teaching for Health Professionals dictated by the UC School of Medicine.
Extension and outreach activities (last 5 years):
- It has 1 oral presentation in a national scientific event.
- She is part of the team of the Center for Medical Education and Health Sciences, her representative in the Network of Medical Education and Health Sciences Units.